Further Education Capital
Transformation Fund (FECTF)
The Further Education Capital Transformation Fund is a two stage application process to help colleges and FE institutions address large scale condition concerns via new build replacements, refurbishment works or remodelling of existing spaces.
Our extensive experience in preparing, securing and delivering academic funding streams gives you the chance to enhance and overhaul your estate, reducing long-term maintenance costs, whilst providing an environment for teaching and learning to prosper.
To secure FECTF funding, Stage 1 applications must identify and establish the condition need, whilst providing outline project costs and deliverables.
Stage 2 applications will need to demonstrate enhanced and detailed costings, robust deliverability solutions and risk management procedures.
Our highly-experienced funding team complete both application stages on your behalf, taking every step required to give you the best chance of a successful bid.
- Our surveyors identify the most suitable projects to secure funding across your estate, undertaking all necessary investigations on your behalf
- All supporting information is collated, outline designs developed, costings/timings settled and risks forecasted in a comprehensive bid
- All documents are presented in accordance with their specific criteria, submitted on your behalf through the Jaggaer portal for review and approval
- Following a successful bid, we meet with your decision-makers to re-evaluate every aspect your project, ensuring everyone is on the same page
- We take responsibility for all contract administration and project management, instructing your chosen contractor and ensuring seamless delivery
Working closely with your team from start to finish and with a full working knowledge of the FECTF bid criteria, we are well-placed to ensure all works are delivered within budget and programme.