Urgent Capital Funding can be quickly made available to academies, small MATs and sixth forms to back critical projects, where there is a risk of closure or a significant impact on site health and safety. We help you identify notable risks in your estate that require external funding, apply to the ESFA on your behalf and guide successful projects from start to finish.
Projects that may qualify for Urgent Capital Funding include:
- Urgent H&S or Insurance Compliance Issues
- Serious Structural or Asbestos Issues
- Fire Protection
- Leaking Roofs
- Boiler and Pipework Failure
- Water Compliance Concerns
Unlike the Condition Improvement Fund, UCS funding can be applied for at any point. Our specialists pinpoint any urgent condition issues across your estate, carrying out all required investigations and associated surveys for your team in line with the ESFA’s bid criteria to deliver a successful result.
- We determine your need for UCS funding with specialist surveys, accurate costings and detailed risk assessments
- Our team collate all necessary reports into a single, well-constructed bid, to be submitted to the ESFA via email from your responsible party
- Following a successful UCS bid, we organise a post-funding meeting with your team to re-evaluate all aspects of the project before works begin
- We take responsibility for all contract administration and project management, ensuring seamless delivery and the ESFA is kept up to date on all progress